Some orchids have long stems, We can cut up into pieces.(cutting)
How to cutting
- Choose one of the long stem, and then clean up.
- Use sterile knife cut sections of the stem that each section have at least 2 nodes.
- Lay the cut stem on damp sand in a shallow container.
- Cover the container with plastic wrap. (Keep moisture)
- Put the container in a warm area.
Growing Orchids by Dividing
Dividing orchid is the fastest war to increase your orchids. for dividing must have orchids that grown too big.
1.Select where you’ll cuts. Should be have at least three or four growths(called pseudobulbs). For the best, the larger is the better.